Are you overweight or obese but haven’t been medically diagnosed with a hormone imbalance? If so, you could be at risk for several health conditions affecting your wellbeing.
It’s critical to ensure that your weight comes under a healthy BMI (body mass index) range.
One of the issues with weight gain is that it plays havoc with your endocrine system. Your endocrine system is made up of glands that produce and release hormones in your body.
Your hormones are responsible for various crucial functions in your body, and when they become imbalanced, they can lead to serious health problems. These include hypo and hyperthyroidism, diabetes, and more.
Hormone issues also affect your weight. And guess what? Excessive weight also creates and advances negative hormonal problems. It’s a chicken and the egg scenario.
No matter what comes first, weight loss and management play a critical role in returning to health.
Let’s walk through the relationship between hormones and weight gain. And how you can regain control over your health through our services.
What are hormones?
Hormones are chemical messengers that tell various cells in your body what to do.
They play a vital role in regulating everything from metabolism and appetite to reproduction and mood. Surprisingly, many people don’t realize the importance of hormones in releasing weight and becoming healthy. Something that we directly address in our program.
Different parts of the body produce various hormones. And in turn, they affect the body in different ways. You may recognize some of the following types of hormones:
- Thyroid hormone: Produced by the thyroid gland, regulating metabolism, maturation, and the nervous system activity.
- Insulin: It’s produced by the pancreas, manages blood sugar levels and plays a critical role in weight gain and weight loss.
- Estrogen: It’s produced by the ovaries, regulates the menstrual cycle, and is involved in fat storage.
- Growth hormone: Growth hormones are produced by the pituitary gland, it plays a role in growth and energy levels.
- Cortisol: This hormone is also known as the stress hormone. It’s produced by the adrenal glands and regulates stress response, metabolism, and immune function.
Several other hormones regulate vital functions in your body. And they all need to have a delicate balance to function correctly.
When your hormones are imbalanced, you may notice symptoms like sleep disturbances and changes in appetite and weight gain. Over time, imbalanced hormone levels can lead to critical issues in your body.
What causes a hormone imbalance?
Many different factors can contribute to a hormone imbalance, including:
- A sedentary lifestyle
- Poor diet and eating disorders
- Chronic stress
- Injury and trauma
- Certain medications
- Benign or malignant tumors
- Underlying medical conditions
For example, a traumatic experience can lead to poor coping mechanisms involving food. Over the years, some people experience weight gain to a severe degree and develop insulin resistance, among other issues.
For many women, such changes can lead to problems like PCOD and PCOS. Similarly, other issues can also create hormone-related health problems.
You can’t ignore the impact of hormones and need to address it to create better health.
How do hormones affect your weight?
When you have a healthy hormone balance, you’ll find it easier to lose weight and stay in a healthy BMI range.
But if your hormones are out of whack, it can lead to weight gain in many different ways.
For example, people who experience pressure from work and life see an increase in the stress hormone cortisol. And this hormone is linked to the creation of visceral fat.
Similarly, how your other hormones perform will play a critical role in whether you stay a healthy weight or not.
How weight affects your hormonal balance
While hormonal imbalances can lead to weight gain, persistent weight gain can disrupt your hormones. This situation is a vicious cycle that’s hard to escape.
One situation is where obese people have high levels of leptin. Leptin sends signals to your hypothalamus, letting you know that you’re satisfied with how much you’ve eaten. People who are overweight have leptin resistance which means that they don’t register when they’ve eaten enough.
As a result, people find it difficult to stop eating and gain weight, creating a cycle where hormone imbalances and extra weight affect each other.
Lose weight to create hormonal balance
The chances are that you already know that it’s important to eat a healthy diet and exercise regularly to get fit.
But in real life, it can be hard to do. There’s a lot of information on what you should and shouldn’t eat. It can be challenging to separate the fad diets from those that will help you lose weight.
Many existing tips are also impractical for people with everyday lives looking after children, working full time, and managing everything else.
If you want to get healthy permanently, you must step into the right mindset.
For effective weight management, you need to reset your metabolism. Not only that, but you also need to change how you view yourself, your body image, and your health. You also need to get enough sleep, meditate, and reframe negative beliefs that hold you back.
Without catering to your limiting beliefs, habits, and your lifestyle, you’ll likely struggle to achieve the kind of weight loss that you want in the long run.
But don’t worry; we’re here to help you take the weight off permanently. But more importantly, we’ll focus on bringing your hormones back into balance.
This way, you can feel great about yourself, achieve your ideal weight, and improve your overall health. Here’s how we can do this.
Address the cause, not the symptoms.
To successfully lose weight and improve your hormonal balance, it’s essential to address the root cause of the problem.
This means working on several critical factors like environmental factors and modern sedentary lifestyles.
- We no longer eat the native food our bodies were designed to digest.
- Instead, we eat processed foods that contain chemical additives and an excess of sugar and salt.
- In addition, many of us live sedentary lifestyles that don’t provide enough opportunity to move our bodies and get the exercise we need.
One of my policies is to eat food native to our origins. This simple tactic can help you release weight and overcome weight loss resistance.
And exercise is vital for staying at a healthy weight and keeping your hormones in check. However, this doesn’t mean you have to drag yourself to the gym, do high-intensity exercise, or force yourself to feel uncomfortable every day.
We’ll help you get moving in ways you’ll love and find sustainable.
High levels of chronic stress can wreak havoc on your hormones, which can lead to weight gain.
This is because prolonged stress produces high levels of cortisol, which can increase your appetite and can make you hold on to excess weight.
To reduce stress, we’ll look at powerful energetic approaches to reducing your toxic load.
Boost your mental health
Your mental health is just as significant as your physical health regarding weight loss. The two are closely linked.
For example, if you’re feeling depressed or anxious, your ability to make healthy lifestyle choices may be impaired.
On the other hand, being overweight or obese can also negatively affect your mental health. This is why it’s so important to work on your physical and mental health simultaneously.
We’ll help you build resilience, find your personal power, and love yourself just the way you are.
Your personal energy
Your personal energy is the key to your success.
When you have a strong relationship with yourself, you’re more likely to make choices that support your health and happiness.
We’ll work on building your inner strength, finding joy in movement and other stress relievers, and learning to love yourself just the way you are. You’ll also challenge your core beliefs and open yourself to new possibilities.
By making these changes, you’ll not only lose weight, but you’ll also improve your overall health and wellbeing. And that’s what we want!
Are you ready to feel better than you ever have before? Then you’re in the right place.
I defeated thyroid problems and obesity. You can too
A few years ago, life was difficult for me. I was unwell, suffering from a severe hormonal imbalance that caused Thyroid disease, weighing 90kg, and unenergetic.
I struggled to do basic household chores, felt moody, and was constantly irritated. But I changed all that with a few profound and life-altering realizations. I soon lost 30 kgs of weight, reversed my thyroid issues, and started a new journey to help other women.
Today, I bring five years of experience and am a Hormone Balance Coach with several success stories where I helped women drop up to 15 kgs in 87 days. And I want to help you do the same and regain your health, energy, and happiness.
Why you need our weight loss services
My life mission is to help women take back control of their health and wellbeing, so they can lose weight and feel amazing.
But we’re not going to ask you to restrict your food intake, focus on ‘wrong foods’, or follow any trends or fad diets. You won’t have to stop eating to support weight loss.
To begin with, I never focus on weight ‘loss’. Instead, my team and I help you release the weight by letting go of self-defeating beliefs.
We will help you through:
- Live video calls and webinars: Talk to my team and I live and learn how to focus your energy to find peace, health, and joy while seeing your health goals become real.
- Coaching calls: Need one-on-one support? You got it.
- Community support on Facebook: Never feel alone in your journey. Connect with like-minded people to discuss everything from organic foods to overcoming insulting resistance.
- Email content: Get regular insightful content from managing stress hormones to overcoming sugar cravings.
- Motivational personal stories: Hear real stories from other participants and me just like you.
- Detox programs: Kickstart your health journey and reduce issues like high blood sugar, cortisol imbalance, low thyroid function, and much more through our detox programs.
- Personalized support and motivation: It’s all about you. I know how easy it is to lose faith in yourself and give up. My team and I will listen to you and give you the support you need through email, group calls, and our Facebook community.
- Self-paced video content: Can’t make it to the live webinars? No problem. Watch the recordings and other content to stay updated.
- Long-term and realistic eating tips: What you eat affects how you feel. But you won’t have to start diets that were never meant for you. We’ll show you how to eat what’s natural to you and release visceral fat in no time.
Through this program, you’ll reframe your experience of life and change your relationship with your body, healthy, food, and exercise permanently. No more yo-yo dieting!
You’ll learn to balance hormones to lose weight. And you’ll overcome issues like insulin resistance to reach a healthy weight again.
Start your weight release journey today and never look back
You’ve struggled with weight issues for years or even a lifetime. You’ve tried every diet there is and joined the gym multiple times. You’ve also invested a lot of money into organic foods, therapies, and supplements. But you’re not seeing any weight loss yet.
Now is the time for a different approach to help you lose weight while feeling happy, healthy, and vibrant. For good.
Join me, my team, and a community of successful women to release weight and reclaim your life.
Book an appointment today, and we’ll start a new journey together.